A few days ago, my web design homework was due, the teacher gave me the chance to turn in everything we’ve done up to this point. I didn’t do any of it. In part because I was in DC and therefore a little busy hanging out with friends, and also, because redoing work is something I’m not a fan of. I’ve basically decided that what I should really be doing is living at my grandparents place where I can help them out when they need it (they’re quite old) and still be able to take a few classes here, practice parkour, and generally hang out with my friends.
The idea would be that I can spend more time on things that actually matter to me, because even if I don’t ‘accomplish’ anything, I’ll be a much happier person than I am right now. Don’t get me wrong, the college environment is awesome, amazing really, all these people concentrated in a particular area, with all kinds of ideas about the world and such. Then There’s classes. I find that they mostly just get in the way of what one really wants to do. Anyway, signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment