Another Tuesday, another class. I debated wether or not to bother showing up, in the end I grabbed my bag & walked over. I got an email earlier from the IT department referring student to tutors, and informing us of the final drop dates for classes. I really should drop this class. Or one of my other ones, any one will do really.
Now I’m about to go off on the crazy train, but I feel like the universe might be trying to tell me something. First my hours of web design homework go down the tubes due to no fault of my own, classes are uninteresting at best, on my way to the library I’m thinking about how to tell my parents this isn’t for me (like I’ve been trying to for the last 2 years) and I see a praying mantis, then in the library I open up a book on poems (by Ray Bradbury if you’re interested) & it was basically about following your passion. Of course this is me with selective memory looking at the events that are signaling what I want them to signal. Then again I think about it & the only IT stuff I remember going well is my job.
I know I should just call my parents & get this over with. The later it is the harder it gets. That & the school will refund more of your tuition the earlier it is in the semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment